Loner Slot Overview

Loner is a casino slot from Nolimit City that is presented by “C.O.C.K TV”. And we’ll just come out and say this before you even continue reading; this is a phenomenal game in which Nolimit City offers a slot experience like none other.

There was a period in 2023 when we were a bit worried about which route Nolimit City was taking. They had a patch of games that we weren’t a big fan of, but they are back to making absolute bangers in 2024. Fire in the Hole 2 and Kenneth Must Die are probably the most successful ones (the ones we like the most anyway), but it’s just been all-around great. Loner is a game that we can’t see being anything other than a success, and it doesn’t even have anything to do with the mechanics themselves. Nolimit City has cooked up a game with a presenter talking and where a bunch of mini-games are played on a TV. Truly a unique slot game. With that said, there’s no better entity to present this game than Nolimit City themselves: 

Welcome to Loner. No rubber ducks, pizza slices, or British young men were harmed in the making of this game - just our dreams of a Bahamas getaway..


Loner is a video slot from Nolimit City with a setup of 5 reels, 3 rows, and 243 payways. Players can choose from a wide range of bet sizes with a Min.bet of 0.20 and a Max.bet of 200. The game has a default RTP of 96.06%, but there are also versions with 94% and 92.11%, so be on the lookout. It has a free spins hit frequency of 1 in 232 spins (1 in 121 with xBet). Lastly, the game is played at high volatility and can net you a max win of 14999x the bet, which, on average, occurs 1 in 3 million spins. 

As we’ve learned to expect from Nolimit City, a whole smorgasbord of mechanics is served in this game. The features of Loner are Monitors, Big Wild, Pin The Win, Tick Tick Boom, Shoot Shoot Duck, Max Win, and Feature Buy.

Loner Slot Information

The game takes place in front of an old TV. More precisely, in a Loner’s crib. He sits there, eating pizza and drinking milkshakes, endlessly channel surfing between different shows, which in this game are your different bonus games. That in itself is really cool, and on top of that, there’s a TV presenter speaking constantly throughout the game, presenting the various bonus games and features. It genuinely makes the game immersive and is a big reason we love it. 

Loner can be played on all common mobile devices and desktops. A winning combination is created by landing 3 matching symbols on consecutive reels within the game’s lines, starting from the leftmost reel.  

The lower-paying symbols consist of 10, J, Q, K, and A. A winning combination of 5 with one of those pays 1x-1.25x the bet. The higher-paying symbols include Reel Duck Tape, Order 1 For 2, It’s Cardiolicious, Banging Deal!!, and Loner. Five-of-a-kind with these pays 1.25x-5x the bet. 

Loner Slot Features

What is the max win in the slot Loner?

You can win up to 14999x the bet. 

What features are available in the slot Loner?

The features of Loner are Monitors, Big Wild, Pin The Win, Tick Tick Boom, Shoot Shoot Duck, Max Win, and Feature Buy.



Monitor symbols can land on reels 1, 3, and 5. If 1 or 2 Monitors land, they’ll reveal one of the following symbols:

Regular Wild symbol - Substitutes for other paying symbols.

xSplit - Splits all other symbols to the left and right and doubles the value of that symbol. It turns into a Wild during a split but does not split Monitor symbols.

Infectious xWays - Transforms into a normal paying symbol if size 2-4. It infects all occurrences of those symbols on the reels, turning them into sizes 2-4 as well.  Infected symbols can also be split by xSplit. 

Max Win - Triggers the Max Win of 14999x the bet. 

If 3 Monitors land, they’ll reveal one of the following: 

  • Pin The Win 
  • Tick Tick Boom
  • Shoot Shoot Duck
  • Max Win

Big Wild

A 2x2 or 3x3 Big Wild symbol can land fully stacked or partial on reels 2-4 during any spin.

Pin The Win

Pin The Win is triggered when 3 Monitors reveal PIN THE WIN.

The PIN THE WIN logo moves around the game area. When hitting a corner the win shown is awarded and the round is over. Any other position will award a random win multiplier between 1-500 that will be applied to the awarded win. 

Tick Tick Boom

Tick Tick Boom is triggered when 3 Monitors reveal TICK TICK BOOM. 

You choose a target to blow up, and are then awarded a win between 5x-1000x the base bet, or the max win.

Shoot Shoot Duck

Shoot Shoot Duck is triggered when 3 Monitors reveal SHOOT SHOOT DUCK.

The game starts with 5 shots. Shoot the ducks to collect awards. Duck symbols contain:

  • Cash values of 1x-1000x the bet.
  • Bomb: Collects all visible awards when shot.
  • Ammo clip: Increases shots back up to 5.
  • Van: Increases its value each step by collecting all visible awards on the game area.
  • Max win: Awards Max Win when shot.

The round ends when there are no shots left or Max Win is awarded.

A screenshot of the Shoot Shoot Duck feature

Max Win

As we’ve gone through, the Max Win can be awarded in some different ways. During base game, it is simply awarded by landing M A X in the Monitor symbols.

Feature Buy

The following extra bets and feature buys are available:

1.5x = Activates xBet, guaranteeing that at least one Monitor symbol lands.

35x = Activates Double xBet, guaranteeing that at least two Monitor symbols land.

75x = Triggers Tick Tick Boom.

90x = Triggers Pin The Win.

185x = Triggers Shoot Shoot Duck.

137x = 60% chance for Pin The Win, 30% chance for Tick Tick Boom, 10% chance for Shoot Shoot Duck.

247x = 60% chance for Pin The Win, 30% chance for Tick Tick Boom, 9% chance for Shoot Shoot Duck, and 1% chance for God Mode. 

2604x = Triggers God Mode, either giving you the max win of 14999x the bet or no win at all. At the time of writing this the odds for it hitting is not stated, but it should be around 1 in 5-6 God Modes. 

Loner Slot Conclusion

Loner is such a perfect example of why Nolimit City are as popular as they are. They just don’t care about any notions of how a slot should be or what you can and can’t do. They push the boundaries of what people think is okay or too offensive but usually manage to avoid riots. Loner probably can’t be categorized as one of their most abhorrent slots, but instead sticks out due to its theme and how it doesn’t play like any other game. Sure, it might be creating a not-so-nice stereotype of a Loner, but Nolimit City has stepped on a lot more toes with games like Land Of The Free and D-Day. 

Not only does Loner have a very unique presentation, but the mini-game bonus system is something we wouldn’t expect from Nolimit City, making it all the more exciting. Usually, a Nolimit bonus comes packed with 400 mechanics such as xWays, xHole, and xNudge. In Loner, it’s very toned down with simple mini-games like Shoot-a-Duck, and it piqued our interest quickly. HOWEVER. We do see some issues here. First of all, the bonuses may not have a very long life span. They’re really fun the first few times, but the big issue is that they are over within seconds, and then you’re sent back to the base game. This would’ve been fine if they were triggered frequently, but seeing as a bonus is triggered 1 in 232 spins on average, an unusually large portion of this game will be spent in base game. 

Thankfully, the base game provides plenty of different mechanics to get some big hits, and the overall vibe just makes it worth staying. It’s one of the few slots where we can really see ourselves getting hooked on the presentation alone. Well done Nolimit City!

Loner by Nolimit City is presented in a unique way and features a bunch of neat little mini-games and a God Mode that can net a 14999x max win, of course.