Help us improve! Share your insights for an enhanced experience.
Start the Survey
Quick information
  • Title: D Day
  • Developer: Nolimit City
  • Reels: 5
  • Rows: 3-4-5-4-3
  • Paylines: 720
  • RTP: 96.12%
  • Hit Frequency: N/A
  • Max Win: 55555x
  • Max Win Probability: 1 in 96M spins
  • Bonus Round Frequency: 1 in 206 spins (1 in 99 spins with xBet)
  • Volatility: High
  • Min/Max Bet: €0.2/€100
  • Release Date: Feb 13, 2024

D Day Slot Review

February 13, 2024
 9
Play Demo

By pressing play, you agree that you are above legal age in your jurisdiction and that your jurisdiction allows online gambling.

Close.

D-Day Slot Overview

D-Day is a casino slot from NoLimit City in which we remember June 6th, 1944, and the heroics of that day. 

D-Day is a common name for the Normandy landings that is often seen as the beginning of the end of World War II. It was a day that began the liberation of France and gave the Allies the possibility to retake a lot of Western Europe. We know that NoLimit loves to stir the pot with controversial themes, but hope that they manage to honor the heroes who died that day in this game. Panzar up, let’s dig in.

D-Day is a video slot from NoLimit City with 5 reels and a row setup of 3-4-5-4-3, producing 720 payways. Players can choose between a Min.bet of 0.2 and a Max.bet of 100. The game has a default RTP of 96.12% but also has versions with lower RTP than that. Its Free Spins Hit Frequency of 1 in 206 spins implies that, on average, you can expect to trigger the Free Spins feature on every 206th spin. 

As the name suggests, a lot of action can be expected in D-Day. The features are Atomic Wild, Scatter Symbol, Bomber, Stuka, Panzer, Howitzer, Neptune Spins, Invasion Spins, Overlord Spins, Boosted xBet, and Bonus Buys

D-Day Slot Information

With a rather unusual grid setup, D-Day definitely feels like a new product. NoLimit loves its references, and we see plenty of them here, many of them in the form of features, such as Howitzer (artillery weapon) and Stuka (German aircraft). It intrigues you directly upon entry, which is what a slot game should do, so no complaints there. D-Day can be played on all common mobile devices and desktops. A winning combination is created by landing 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels, starting from the leftmost reel.

Base game where you can see a warzone in the background.
Base game

The lower-paying symbols consist of the following soldiers: commando, foot soldier, anti-air, and fighter pilot. Five-of-a-kind with these pays 0.25x-0.45x. The higher-paying symbols include panzer, bomber, stuka, and howitzer. A winning combination of 5 with one of these pays 0.5x-2x the bet. Scatter Symbols are also present, and Wild Symbols come in plentiful, but more on that in a bit!

D-Day Slot Features

What is the max win in the slot D-Day?

You can win up to 55,555x the bet. 

What features are available in the slot D-Day?

The features are Atomic Wild, Scatter Symbol, Bomber, Stuka, Panzer, Howitzer, Neptune Spins, Invasion Spins, Overlord Spins, Boosted xBet, and Bonus Buys.

Pre-Bonus

Atomic Wild

Randomly, a position on the grid can be transformed into a Wild symbol with a random multiplier of 10, 20, 30, 50, or 100. If the chosen position is already a Wild, then +1 will be added to the randomly chosen multiplier.

Scatter Symbol

Landing 3 or more Scatter symbols triggers one of the Free Spins features.

Bomber

2-5 Bombers can randomly appear on different reels. One Bomber per reel.
All the paying symbols on these reels will be transformed into Wild symbols from top to bottom.
If the Anti-Air symbol is present on the chosen reel, Wild transformation stops just above that Anti-Air symbol.
If a Wild is present on the chosen reel, then the multiplier increases by +1 for that Wild symbol. 

Stuka

Stukas can appear diagonally, either from left to right or from right to left. It will split all paying symbols and double their size. A maximum of 7 Stukas may appear in one spin. One Stuka per diagonal.

Panzer

2-5 Panzers can randomly appear in different rows. One Panzer per row. Every low-paying symbol on these chosen rows will get transformed into a Wild symbol, except the Foot Soldier symbol. If a Wild is present on the chosen row, then the multiplier increases by +1 for that Wild symbol.

Howitzer

Randomly chooses any 1-7 paying symbols and turns them into Wild symbols except the Commando symbol or Wild symbols. 

Neptune Spins

Landing 3 Scatter symbols will activate Neptune Spins. Once triggered, you will get a pick and reveal option, which will reveal 2 out of 5 features. If a Scatter lands on reel 5 while triggering Neptune Spins, then the Atomic Wild feature will get activated, and you will get only 1 option to pick and reveal from the remaining 4 features. Each revealed feature will activate at least once during Neptune Spins.

Invasion Spins

Landing 4 Scatter symbols will activate Invasion Spins. Once triggered, you will get a pick and reveal option, which will reveal 3 out of 5 features. If a Scatter lands on reel 5 while triggering Invasion Spins, then the Atomic Wild feature will get activated, and you will get only 2 options to pick and reveal from the remaining 4 features. Each revealed feature will activate at least once during Invasion Spins.

Overlord Spins

Landing 5 Scatter symbols will activate Overlord Spins. The Atomic Wild feature is guaranteed, so you will get a pick and reveal option to reveal 3 features out of the remaining 4 features. Each revealed feature will activate at least once during Overlord Spins.

Overlord Spins

Boosted xBet

The Boosted xBet can be activated at an extra cost of 30% the bet, making you 2 times more likely to activate Free Spins.

Bonus Buys

If you want to jump straight into battle, the following bonus buys are available:

70x = Activates the Neptune Spins feature.

250x = Activates the Invasion Spins feature.

1000x = Activates the Overlord Spins feature.

235x = Activates the Lucky Draw, where you have a 50% chance to trigger Neptune Spins, 40% chance to trigger Invasion Spins, and 10% chance to trigger Overlord Spins.

D-Day Slot Conclusion

D-Day offers such an authentic NoLimit experience. When we think of NoLimit, the first thing that comes to mind is controversial themes, often inspired by war or criminality. In D-Day, war is, of course, in focus. The problem with NoLimit is that it’s sometimes hard to know whether they make games in order to make fun of certain events or honor them. Some players may find some of the win screens a bit distasteful, but we choose to believe that they’re simply trying to use humor in order to ease the tense vibes around some subjects. After all, many find comfort in dark humor when it comes to coping with sad events. 

So, we’ve established that the theme has NoLimit all over it. We can also ascertain that it has all the mechanics needed for it to be a NoLimit classic. The objective is pretty much to build as many ways as possible using the game’s features, which is also the recipe in most of NoLimit’s blockbusters, such as Mental and San Quentin. But in the end, it’s all about how fun the journey is and how the different mechanics work off each other, and that’s where this game deserves the most praise. Using various weapons as features is brilliant, and they work in interesting ways, also working well together. On top of that, a sick max win of 55,555x the bet is up for grabs. Crazy potential + crazy theme + crazy mechanics = NoLimit City. 

D-Day by NoLimit City offers an authentic NoLimit experience mechanically, thematically, and potential-wise.

Quick information
  • Title: D Day
  • Developer: Nolimit City
  • Reels: 5
  • Rows: 3-4-5-4-3
  • Paylines: 720
  • RTP: 96.12%
  • Hit Frequency: N/A
  • Max Win: 55555x
  • Max Win Probability: 1 in 96M spins
  • Bonus Round Frequency: 1 in 206 spins (1 in 99 spins with xBet)
  • Volatility: High
  • Min/Max Bet: €0.2/€100
  • Release Date: Feb 13, 2024
Nolimit City Casinos
FanDuel
Bonus € 1000 + Free Spins
Bonuses Avalible
18+, New Customers Only, T&C Apply, Gamble Responsibly
WynnBet
Bonus € 1000 + 0 Free Spins
Bonuses Avalible
18+, New Customers Only, T&C Apply, Gamble Responsibly
Betway NJ
Bonus € 1000 + Free Spins
Bonuses Avalible
18+, New Customers Only, T&C Apply, Gamble Responsibly
View All Casinos
Recent Reviews
Hell's Hogs 2 Squealin' Wheels
Reflex Gaming
Read Review
July 2, 2024
Ronaldinho Spins
Booming Games
Read Review
June 30, 2024
Stone Gaze of Medusa
Stakelogic
Read Review
June 26, 2024
View All Slot Reviews
Hold Tight!
You're now leaving
Hold Tight!
You're now leaving