Quick information
  • Title: Land of the Free
  • Developer: Nolimit City
  • Reels: 5
  • Rows: 4
  • Paylines: 1024
  • RTP: 96.08%
  • Hit Frequency: N/A
  • Max Win: 57000x
  • Volatility: High
  • Min/Max Bet: €0.2/€100
  • Release Date: Jan 23, 2024

Land of the Free Slot Review

January 23, 2024
 8.2
Play Demo

By pressing play, you agree that you are above legal age in your jurisdiction and that your jurisdiction allows online gambling.

Close.

Land of the Free Slot Overview

Land of the Free is a casino slot from NoLimit City that embraces what this provider stands for - hilarious, controversial themes with a boatload of potential. 

Meet the Langford Family. Nothing to see here, just your everyday normal God-Fearin’ family unit. A true beacon of American excellence - but we shouldn’t forget that this is the Land of the Free after all - and most times, bizarre situations call for bizarre solutions. In Land of the Free, the Langford Family offers a wild adventure with Tsunami Spins, a max win of 57000x the bet, and a new, crazier version of the God Mode feature from Nine to Five

Base Game

Land of the Free is a video slot from NoLimit City with a setup of 5 reels, 4 rows, and up to 1024 payways. Players can choose between a Min.bet of 0.2 and a Max.bet of 100. The game has a default RTP of 96.08%, but there are also versions with lower RTP than that, so be on the lookout. With a free spins hit frequency of 1 in 218 spins, you can expect to land the bonus, on average, once every 218th spin. Lastly, Land of the Free is played at high volatility and can net you a max win of 57000x the bet

In the land of the free, there are plenty of things to see and do. How you spend your session is all up to you. The features of Land Of The Free are Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Stacked Symbol, Protein Powder Keg, Bottles, Benzo Bear, Mr Split & Chainsaw, Tsunami Spins, Submerged Spins, Titan Spin, xBet, and Bonus Buys.

Land Of The Free Slot Information

The base game takes place at your normal trailer park next to a river, perhaps in Colorado by the rocky mountains, or Alaska. It does ooze ‘Murica, which is obviously what NoLimit wants to bring out. 

Land Of The Free can be played on all common mobile devices and desktops. A winning combination is created by landing 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels within the game’s lines, starting from the leftmost reel. 

The lower-paying symbols consist of soda, fuel, bible, zip bag, and condoms. A winning combination of 5 with one of these pays 0.5x-1x the bet. The higher-paying symbols include Assman, Trailer Swift, Cletus, Eski Moe, and Mama. Five-of-a-kind with these pays 1x-4x the bet. Plenty of other symbols are also available, but more on that in a bit.

Land Of The Free Slot Features

What is the max win in the slot Land Of The Free?

You can win up to 57000x the bet.

What features are available in the slot Land Of The Free?

The features of Land Of The Free are Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Stacked Symbol, Protein Powder Keg, Bottles, Benzo Bear, Mr Split & Chainsaw, Tsunami Spins, Submerged Spins, Titan Spin, xBet, and Bonus Buys.

Mr Split

Wild Symbol

Wild symbols enable more winning combinations by substituting for other paying symbols.

Scatter Symbol

Landing 3 or more Scatter symbols triggers the Tsunami Spins feature. If a Scatter lands anywhere on reel 1-4, reel 5 is unlocked. 

Stacked Symbols

Symbols can come in stacked formations, with per example 4 matching symbols on top of each other. If a Stacked symbol covers a reel, it turns into a Wild. 

Protein Powder Keg

A Protein Powder Keg can land under any reel. If there is a partially stacked symbol on the same reel, it converts the partially stacked symbol to a fully stacked symbol. 

Bottles

Bottles can land under any reel. 

1 bottle will convert any random paying symbol on the same reel into Wild. 

2 bottles — First bottle will convert any random paying symbol on the same reel into Wild and the second bottle will split that Wild symbol into two parts.

Benzo Bear

A half-stacked Benzo Bear only exists in the base game and will convert 3- 8 random symbols into Wild and/or Scatter. 

A fully stacked Benzo Bear only exists in Submerged Spins and will convert all symbols below the water surface into Wild.

Benzo Bear

Mr Split & Chainsaw

Mr Split can only appear on reel 5 if it’s unlocked and will split all symbols except Scatter from reel 1-5 on a row according to its size. 

It can appear half or fully stacked in the base game. During Tsunami Spins and Submerged Spins, Mr Split appears as a fully stacked symbol and will split all symbols that are below water surface. Chainsaw will be active if Mr Split is present on unlocked reel 5. Chainsaw will add 1 more split to the already split positions on the same reel where it appears.

Tsunami Spins

Landing 3, 4, or 5 Scatter symbols awards 12, 15, or 20 spins in the Tsunami Spins feature, respectively. Half of the grid starts below water surface, and the features, such as bottles and chainsaws, land more often. Mr Split appears as a fully stacked symbol and will split all symbols that are below water surface. 

If you land a rubber duck, you are awarded 2 extra spins and the water rises one row. When the whole grid is covered in water, the Submerged Spins are triggered. 

Submerged Spins

During Submerged Spins, all rows are covered in water. This means that Mr Split will always split all symbols, and if you land a fully stacked Benzo Bear, all symbols will turn into Wild. 

Titan Spin

When a submarine enters during any spin in main game or Tsunami Spins/ Submerged Spins, the Titan Spin will be triggered. 

One of three ‘Presidants’ may land in the submarine window and the multiplier of that ‘Presidant’ will be applied to the base bet. If no ‘Presidant’ lands, it is a no win. 

The three ‘Presidants’ and their multipliers are:
Presidant 3: 15000x
Presidant 2: 25000x
Presidant 1: 57000x

A screenshot of the titan spin winning 25000x the bet
Titan Spin

xBet

At a cost of an extra 25% per spin, the player is guaranteed a Scatter symbol on reel 1.

Bonus Buys

If you want some quick action, the following 4 bonus buys are available at various costs:

68x = Activates the Tsunami Spins.
258x = Activates the Submerged Spins.
115.5x = Activates the Lucky Draw, with a 75% chance to trigger Tsunami Spins and 25% to trigger Submerged Spins.
2310x = Triggers the Titan Spin (Also called Idiot Spin)

Land Of The Free Slot Conclusion

We know by now that NoLimit is not for people who get easily triggered. Time by time, they find a new way to offend a new group of people, and we’re here for it. Not that we want people to be offended, but it’s fun with a provider stirring the pot and making things interesting. 

Land Of The Free makes fun of the stereotypical American trailer park family. While we don’t want to dig too deep into it and make you think that we agree with what’s being painted, we can confirm that this is how some people look at America, but again, not us. That is something we want to reiterate. 

So a funny theme is established, but how does the gameplay hold up? Well, it’s a pretty neat mechanic with the submersion and how that helps bring the features up. Furthermore, classic NoLimit mechanics like splitting symbols and Wild reels make it feel like a NoLimit not only thematically but also mechanically. But most of all we like that they’re continuing with this new “max win or nothing” feature that was first seen in Nine to Five. In Land Of The Free, it’s not quite max win or nothing, but there are 3 different prizes you can win. On top of that, the feature is way more exciting as the max win is 57000x, instead of 9217x in Nine to Five. 

Land Of The Free by NoLimit tries to capture the stereotypical American trailer park life in a hilarious way.

Quick information
  • Title: Land of the Free
  • Developer: Nolimit City
  • Reels: 5
  • Rows: 4
  • Paylines: 1024
  • RTP: 96.08%
  • Hit Frequency: N/A
  • Max Win: 57000x
  • Max Win Probability: 1 in 14M spins
  • Bonus Round Frequency: 1 in 218 spins (xBet = 1 in 91 spins)
  • Volatility: High
  • Min/Max Bet: €0.2/€100
  • Release Date: Jan 23, 2024
Nolimit City Casinos
FanDuel
Bonus € 1000 + Free Spins
Bonuses Avalible
18+, New Customers Only, T&C Apply, Gamble Responsibly
WynnBet
Bonus € 1000 + 0 Free Spins
Bonuses Avalible
18+, New Customers Only, T&C Apply, Gamble Responsibly
Betway NJ
Bonus € 1000 + Free Spins
Bonuses Avalible
18+, New Customers Only, T&C Apply, Gamble Responsibly
View All Casinos
Recent Reviews
Epic Dreams
Relax Gaming
Read Review
May 7, 2024
Retro Sweets
Push Gaming
Read Review
May 2, 2024
Gold Rush Frenzy Megaways
Read Review
April 30, 2024
View All Slot Reviews
Hold Tight!
You're now leaving
Hold Tight!
You're now leaving