Little Bighorn Slot Overview

Little Bighorn is a new casino slot from Nolimit City that takes us back to the great battle of Little Bighorn, which turned out to be Sitting Bull's great victory. The Native Americans, who already had been robbed of large amounts of land, turned out to have gold on their land during the construction of a new railroad line. The United States government, which had determined that the land clearly belonged to the native Americans, let greed take over as they many other times had, and hastily changed their mind about this.

This led to a battle that Commander Custer and his cavalry thought would be easy, which then turned out to be just the opposite, where they haughtily believed that their army of 650 men, could defeat over 2000 Native Americans. Sitting Bull, who led the Native American army, also led them to a great victory that would go down in history and whether Custer committed suicide or as the US history books said he bravely fought to the end, remains unknown, but one thing that clearly follows from this battle, is that pride goes before a fall. Well, it is certainly an interesting theme that this slot has received, where we are introduced to a new x-feature, namely the xMount which along with other features can generate wins of up to 25676X the bet.

Little Bighorn is a video slot from Nolimit City that has 5 reels and a row setup of 3-4-5-3-2 from the start, and 360 ways to win. You can choose between making a of 0.20 and a of 100, whereby activating the xBet you can have a bet size of 150. The game has been created with 3 different RTPs, where there is an RTP of 96.06% by default, but game operators can also choose from the lower RTPs of either 94.09% or 92.11%. Little Bighorn has a hit frequency of 32.35% and a high volatility, where you can win up to 25676X the bet. This potential maximum win occurs on average 1 in 19M rounds and it takes on average 1 in 282 spins to activate the bonus game. Wins that are over 100X the bet, occur on average 1 in 1390 spins.

Within this grand gaming adventure, we have some great features to help us in the pursuit of the big wins. The features are xMount - Scalp Wild, Totem Wild, No Mercy Scatter - Spirit Call Respin, Scalp Free Spins, Spirit Call Free Spins, Scalp xBet, Firewater Party and Bonus Buy.

Little Bighorn Slot Information

The game's design is based on a Native American theme, where we visit a place where the legendary battle of Little Bighorn takes place. In the background of the reels, you can see a red fog hovering over the battlefield. You can play this slot on all the devices notepads, desktops and mobiles. You create a winning combination by landing 3 or more of the same symbol type on adjacent reels starting at the far left.

The lower paying symbols are a knife, a gun, a cudgel, a rifle and an axe. Landing 5 of the same symbol type pays between 1X to 1.25X the bet. The higher paying symbols consist of 5 characters, with the highest paying one being wearing a war bonnet and probably being Crazy Horse himself. If you land 5 of the same symbol type it pays between 1.5X to 3.75X the bet. The game's wild symbol consists of a symbol showing the word WILD in gold, while the scatter symbol consists of a totem with the word SCATTER underneath it and you can also land a No Mercy scatter symbol. Let's find out what the features do.

Little Bighorn Slot Features

What is the max win in the slot Little Bighorn?

You can win up to 25676X the bet.

What features are available in the slot Little Bighorn?

The features are xMount - Scalp Wild, Totem Wild, No Mercy Scatter - Spirit Call Respin, Scalp Free Spins, Spirit Call Free Spins, Scalp xBet, Firewater Party and Bonus Buy.

xMount - Scalp Wild

During your spins, you can land a scalp wild on the 5 rows high reel. When it lands, it will nudge down to cover the entire reel and the symbols showing American soldiers will turn into wilds. Each nudge that occurs will increase these wilds multipliers by 1X. The wilds help create more winning combinations by substituting for other symbols, except for the scatter symbols.

Totem Wild

During your base game spins, totem scatter symbols can land on reels 2, 3 and 4, while they can land on reels 3, 4 and 5 within the Scalp free spins feature. If you land up to 2 of these within the base game, they will turn into expanding wilds. In the free spins feature, each totem scatter symbol that lands will give 1 extra free spin and turn into an expanding wild.

No Mercy Scatter - Spirit Call Respin

You can only land this special scatter symbol on the reel 5 and if it lands fully visible then the Spirit Call Respin feature will be activated. This symbol then moves to reel 1 where it transforms into one of the three different chieftains.

Crazy Horse = It turns itself into a wild symbol and for every Crazy Horse symbol that lands on the reels, a 1X multiplier will be added to all of these symbols.

Sitting Bull = This will turn the Sitting Bull symbols into expanding wilds.

Two Moon = This will turn Two Moon symbols into normal wild symbols.

Scalp Free Spins

If you land 3 scatter symbols, the Scalp Free Spins feature is activated, and you are then welcomed with 8 free spins. Each time you land a totem scatter symbol you will receive 1 extra free spin and then it will turn into an expanding wild. The scalp wild will just like before increase the win multiplier by 1X for each scalped symbol, the difference here is that the multiplier is persistent through the whole bonus game. If you land a No Mercy scatter symbol, you will receive 2 extra free spins and then the Spirit Call Free Spins feature will be activated.

Spirit Call Free Spins

If you land 3 totem scatter symbols and a No Mercy scatter symbol at the same time, then the Spirit Call Free Spins feature is activated. You are then welcomed with 10 free spins and the No Mercy scatter symbol will then remain on the first reel during the spins. On each new spin, one of the features Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse or Two Moon will be activated.

Two Moon = This turns all Two Moon symbols on the reels into wild symbols.

Crazy Horse = This turns itself into a wild symbol while a multiplier of 1X will be awarded to the other Crazy Horse symbols, with the size of the multiplier being based on the amount of Crazy Horse symbols landed.

Sitting Bull = This will turn all of the Sitting Bull symbols into expanding wilds.

Scalp xBet

You can activate the Scalp xBet by paying 50% extra of your bet size and then you are guaranteed to land a totem scatter symbol on reel 2. This does not affect the payout of each of the symbols.

Firewater Party

When you receive the game's maximum win of 25676X the bet, the Firewater Party winning screen is activated and the amount is paid out to you.

Bonus Buy

If you want to take advantage of any of the bonus games right away, you can use the bonus buy option. You can choose from the following options:

77X = You activate the Scalp Free Spins.

490X = You activate the Spirit Call Free Spins.

159.5X = You have an 80% chance to activate the Scalp Free Spins and a 20% chance to activate the Spirit Call Free Spins.

Little Bighorn Slot Conclusion

It is clearly an exciting theme that has been chosen for this slot, where we get to take part in the battle of Little Bighorn. A great battle where the chieftains Sitting Bull, Two Moon and Crazy Horse led their troops to victory against the naive cavalry led by Commander Custer. As in other games from this game provider, there is an extremely high volatility which results in the balance shifting greatly during the course of the game. The action kicks off already within the base game where the scalp wild can scalp the soldiers and then turn them into wilds with multipliers. There are certainly many different variations of wilds that can be enjoyed within this game, where totem wilds can turn into expanding wilds and thus enable big winning combinations.

The No Mercy symbol is many times the key to the huge wins, where within the base game it can activate any of the three Chieftain features when it lands. The Scalp Free Spins are entertaining, but you are constantly waiting for the Spirit Call Free Spins to be activated as the Chieftain features are active during all of those spins and thus huge wins can be scooped up. It's an entertaining mix of events and the Chieftain features involving Two Moon, Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull provide great entertainment, where they are randomly selected before each new spin is performed. The game has a good sized RTP, provided the higher on of 96.06% is used, but players should be aware that there are also 2 significantly lower versions that some gaming operators may choose. The game is captivating and many times tilting, with an average of 1 in 1390 spins being required to obtain a win higher than 100X. But just as with this epic battle that unfolded, this game can also be summed up with the phrase "No guts, no glory, no legend, no story".

Little Bighorn is a slot that allows us to take part in a high paced gaming adventure that can result in a Firewater Party that pays up to an incredible 25676X the bet.