Help us improve! Share your insights for an enhanced experience.
Start the Survey
Quick information
  • Title: Jingle Balls
  • Developer: Nolimit City
  • Reels: 6
  • Rows: 3-3-4-4-5-5
  • Paylines: 614656
  • RTP: 96.1%
  • Hit Frequency: N/A
  • Max Win: 12250x
  • Max Win Probability: 1 in 2.5M spins
  • Bonus Round Frequency: 1 in 166 spins
  • Volatility: High
  • Min/Max Bet: €0.2/€200
  • Release Date: Dec 05, 2023

Jingle Balls Slot Review

December 4, 2023
 7.6
Play Demo

By pressing play, you agree that you are above legal age in your jurisdiction and that your jurisdiction allows online gambling.

Close.

Jingle Balls Slot Overview

Jingle Balls is a new casino slot from NoLimit City in which one of the most innovative, groundbreaking providers does something they’ve never really done before.

Remember The Crypt? It was released a few months ago and was the closest to a re-skin NoLimit has come. The mechanics were very similar to Dragon Tribe, but new bonus buy features and slight differences made it possible to tell them apart. Jingle Balls, however, is mechanically identical to a previous NoLimit game. But instead of spoiling it right away, we’ll keep that to ourselves for now, so keep on reading if you want some clues. 

A screenshot from the basegame view.
Base Game

Jingle Balls is a video slot from NoLimit City with 6 reels and a row setup of 3-3-4-4-5-5. Players can choose between a Min.bet of 0.2 and a Max.bet of 200. The game has a default RTP of 96.10%, but it could differ depending on casino and region. Its hit frequency of 22.67% means that, on average, you can expect a winning combination on every 4.4th spin. Jingle Balls is played with high volatility and can net you a max win of 12250x the bet.

In terms of mechanics, it’s as NoLimit branded as it gets. The features are Scatter Symbol, Wild Symbol, xSplit Wild, xNudge Wild, xWays, Spirit Spins, Spirit Spins - All Aboard, Spirit Spins - Double Joy, xBet, and Bonus Buys

Jingle Balls Slot Information

You didn’t expect a wholesome, colorful Christmas adventure from NoLimit, did you? Nah. It’s quite a dim frame decorated with Grinches, funny-looking Christmas elves, and a lady with two balls in her hands (we suspect it’s Santa’s). The symbols become very colorful when you make winning combinations, though, which creates a great contrast. 

Jingle Balls can be played on all common mobile devices and desktops. A winning combination is created by landing 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels, starting from the leftmost reel. 

The lower-paying symbols consist of gifts in various forms. A winning combination of 6 with one of these pays 2x-3x the bet. The higher-paying symbols include reindeer, grinch, elf, lady, and Santa. Six-of-a-kind with these pays 4x-6x the bet. 

Jingle Balls Slot Features

What is the max win in the slot Jingle Balls?

You can win up to 12250x the bet.

What features are available in the slot Jingle Balls?

The features are Scatter Symbol, Wild Symbol, xSplit Wild, xNudge Wild, xWays, Spirit Spins, Spirit Spins - All Aboard, Spirit Spins - Double Joy, xBet, and Bonus Buys.

A screenshot of the building phase pre super bonus.
Pre Super Bonus

Scatter Symbol

Landing 3 or more Scatter symbols triggers one of the Free Spins features (which one depends on the amount of Scatter symbols). 

Wild Symbol

Wild symbols enable more winning combinations by substituting for other paying symbols.

xSplit Wild

xSplit Wild symbols split all symbols to the left and right and double that symbol. If a symbol is split more than once, it will be displayed with a multiplier. 

xSplit Wilds that split Scatter symbols will transform the Scatter to an expanding Wild that fills the entire reel with Wild symbols.

xNudge Wild

xNudge Wild symbols can land on reels 3 and 4. These will also nudge up or down to cover the entire reel they land on. Each nudge increases the wild multiplier by 1. 

xWays

xWays symbols can land on reels 1-2 in Base Game and reels 5-6 during Free Spins. These will contain 2-3 of the same paying symbol. 

Spirit Spins

Landing 3 Scatter symbols triggers the Spirit Spins. Before it starts, a setup spin will be triggered. This setup mode will decide the number of spins awarded and what win multiplier each of the four top-paying character symbols will get. Then, one of the character symbols will be randomly chosen and be active during the bonus mode. Between each spin, your active character/characters can randomly have their multiplier increased by 1 or 2 or get their value doubled. 

If 3 Scatter symbols are collected during the bonus, it gets upgraded to Spirit Spins - All Aboard, where the multiplier is active on all character symbols. 

Spirit Spins - All Aboard

Landing 4 Scatter symbols triggers the Spirit Spins - All Aboard. This bonus works the same way as regular Spirit Spins, but all character symbols will have their multipliers active. 

Spirit Spins - Double Joy

Landing 5 Scatter symbols triggers the Spirit Spins - Double Joy. This works the same way as Spirit Spins - All Aboard, but all character symbol multipliers are doubled. 

A screenshot from the Spirit Spins - Double Joy
Spirit Spins - Double Joy

xBet

The xBet can be activated at an extra cost of 50% the bet, guaranteeing that a Scatter symbol lands on every spin. 

Bonus Buys

If you want some instant action, the following bonus buys are available:

60x = Activates the Spirit Spins.

270x = Activates the Spirit Spins - All Aboard.

486x = Activates the Spirit Spins - Double Joy

187.2x = Activates the Lucky Draw, where you have a 60% chance to activate Spirit Spins, 20% chance to activate Spirit Spins - All Aboard, and 20% chance to activate Spirit Spins - Double Joy.

Jingle Balls Slot Conclusion

Remember how we asked if you remembered The Crypt, and do you remember how we told you this is a re-skin of a previous NoLimit? Do you Remember Gulag? It’s Remember Gulag. Remember Gulag is the game that this is a re-skin off. 

Perhaps not the first game that you’d think NoLimit would re-skin, at least not in terms of popularity. It’s a great game, and perhaps one of their most underrated ones, but slots like Mental and San Quentin are probably more recognizable. We like it, though, seeing NoLimit put a new frame on one of their existing games. This might be the first time we get genuinely happy about seeing a re-skin, but when a provider only ever releases new games, it’s welcome with a new face to familiar mechanics once in a while. Especially with Christmas around the corner!

Additionally, this will actually not even be NoLimit’s first full re-skin. The math model has been changed, bringing a lower max win and more frequent free spins. Lowering the max win might not sound like a great selling point, but it allows for a more forgiving math model and smoother gameplay. It might not have anything new to offer, but we bet a lot of people will enjoy a few spins.

Jingle Balls by NoLimit City is a Christmas re-skin of a previous NLC banger!

Quick information
  • Title: Jingle Balls
  • Developer: Nolimit City
  • Reels: 6
  • Rows: 3-3-4-4-5-5
  • Paylines: 614656
  • RTP: 96.1%
  • Hit Frequency: N/A
  • Max Win: 12250x
  • Max Win Probability: 1 in 2.5M spins
  • Bonus Round Frequency: 1 in 166 spins
  • Volatility: High
  • Min/Max Bet: €0.2/€200
  • Release Date: Dec 05, 2023
Nolimit City Casinos
FanDuel
Bonus € 1000 + Free Spins
Bonuses Avalible
18+, New Customers Only, T&C Apply, Gamble Responsibly
WynnBet
Bonus € 1000 + 0 Free Spins
Bonuses Avalible
18+, New Customers Only, T&C Apply, Gamble Responsibly
Betway NJ
Bonus € 1000 + Free Spins
Bonuses Avalible
18+, New Customers Only, T&C Apply, Gamble Responsibly
View All Casinos
Recent Reviews
Hell's Hogs 2 Squealin' Wheels
Reflex Gaming
Read Review
July 2, 2024
Ronaldinho Spins
Booming Games
Read Review
June 30, 2024
Stone Gaze of Medusa
Stakelogic
Read Review
June 26, 2024
View All Slot Reviews
Hold Tight!
You're now leaving
Hold Tight!
You're now leaving